Suspect uti with different symtoms

Q: I seem to suffer from uti alot but aftet doing research im beginning to think it is not uti..when urinating i dont get burning while going its onlt at the last drip that it feels pressure like i need to push (im not pregnant) the pain and uncomfortable feeling is there the whole time whileim going through it..not just pain while urinating its so untorrable its uncomfortabe to even sit on a bus or trying to sleep at night.the pain isnt in my bladder but in the lining of my vagina...i seem to get it mote after intercourse and is accompanied by clear discharge andblood..i was reading about intistial cistitus but im just lost i need help as my own doctor just gives me antibiotics which never work

Symptoms:  Pressure pain at end of urination, blood spot, feeling of unwell, burning and uncomfortable pain inside vagina even when not urinating, uncomfortable to sit