Suspected STD Having Difficulty Diagnosing -- Lower Back, Scrotum, and Prostate Pain

Patient : Hello, For the past year I've been engaging in high-risk sexual behavior. I began having an itchy scrotum about 6 months ago. During that time I have taken short regimines of Zithromax, Ciphixamine, Cipro, and I've had a Urinalysis, Kidney and Bladder Ultrasounds, and full STD bloodwork (with the exception of Hepetitis scanning). All came back clear. Now my symptoms have spread. I not only have scrotal tingling, but my groin lymph nodes are slightly inflamed, I've got dull pain in my prostate, and I've got very uncomfortable daily pain in my lower back radiating up through my mid back and abdomen. I've not been able to get any good diagnosis from 3 different doctors. I'm wondering if you can suggest to me a path for further exploration and how I can go about getting a successful diagnosis. Thanks for your help, Drexel