Suspicious lumps in male urethra

Patient

Q: Hi there, I have recently found a few small lumps in my urethra when I pull apart the opening, two of them are the same colour as the rest of the skin inside with small red pot marks covering their surfaces and there is another white lumb further down I suspect.
I have had sexual contact without protection within the last 4 months and plan to make an appointment with my local doctor and another to be checked for STI's, this message is primarily for my ease of mind.
The lumps are not painful when I urinate at all and do not block urination or ejaculation, they are however soft and sensitive to touch.

I would like to know based on the description given what you might think they are, and what the best course of action would be if they are genital wards given them being inside of my urethra.

Thanks in advance!

Symptoms:  Lumps, warts, urethra
Doctor