Sweaty hands and feed, and itchy legs from feeling cold

Q: Hello,
Odd things start to happen to me when I get a bit cold and I'm wondering what it means.
When I don't wear socks, even if it isn't cold for other people, my feet feel cold, and my feet as well as my hands start to sweat a little, and I need to use the wash room excessively. Also, when I wear shorts or anything that exposes my legs in the winter at home, they get too cold (even if it's warm at home) and get very itchy. Lastly, when I go into the changing room at shopping malls, or get out of the shower, I always get red spots (sometimes a little itchy), mostly on my chest, which go away in about 30 minutes. (I'm not sure if the last one is connected to the first two).
I'm thinking it's some kind of allergy, but please let me know what you think, and if I should be concerned, or if there is any solution that I should know about.
Thank You
Ash C.