Sweaty Hands caused in Puberty?

Patient

Q: Hi my name is Andy and I need some advice. I'm 15, in highschool, and I've been noticing some embarrassing changes in me that has happened to me for the past 2 years or so. At the end of 7th grade I've started to noticed that Im getting sweaty hands and feet very often, but I'm not scared or nervous or excited or anything! It just comes out at random moments. (The one time I get sweaty hands the most is when I text and comes out randomly). Although I do wash my hands and dry them + taking showers everyday, the sweating still comes within a few hours. Its not serious though, but it can be very annoying and embarrassing shaking hands with someone. Yes, I'm still in puberty. Can someone answer this for me? I'm really curious if this has to do with the stages of puberty. Thanks!

Symptoms:  Sweaty Hands
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It is possible that this is because of raised hormone levels in the body causing overheating of the body. You need to see a Doctor to get diagnosed.

The treatment can be drugs to reduce the sweating and certain surgeries which will prevent sweating from the palms.

Hope this helps you. All the best.