Sweaty Palms

Patient

Q: I have sweaty palms, and just want to know if there are any cheap and or home treatments.

Doctor

Guest: I have the same problem with my palms mine get sooo bad I use Aluminum chloride 20% you can get it by perscription or in store I think walmart sells it im not sure how much though It works for my armpits pretty good but for my hands it just so bad that the aluminum doesn't work on my hands but from what others have said that it worked for them so I would give that a try. My hands no matter what feel like I just ran them under water it's embarrassing so I hope if you try this it will work for you, good luck