Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.
I have read your query in detail and I understand your concern.
It seems you are suffering from Acid Peptic Disease/ Acid Reflux Disease.
A lot many times, there are duodenal or gastric ulcer, which are diagnosed on the basis of endoscopy.
If you have any hunger pains, any fullness of stomach or gaseous distension of abdomen after taking meals, you should go for:
1. Upper GI Endoscopy- To rule out Peptic ulcers.
2. Ultrasound Abdomen- To rule out Gall Bladder stones.
I would advise following treatment in such scenario:
1. To take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.
2. To take soft, bland diet.
3. To take anti flatulent and anti acidity syrup like Digene/Gelusil for symptomatic relief.
4. Avoid any pain killers.
5. Don't consume any alcohol, or smoking in case you do.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.
I hope it helps.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.