Patient: I have swelling feet and ankles the more i walk the more I swell. If I go in the sun and just walk and seat with my feet up I will built up with fluid and swell. The only time my feet and ankles go down if I stay laying down for days then my feet will go down.

Doctor: In the view that you do not have a history of an acute injury and this swelling is happening almost all the time, beside s you have history of Diabetes, I strongly recommend that you get a thoroughly evaluation by you PCP  because there are several causes that have to be to rule out , as: metabolic, thyroid, vascular, lymphatic causes that might be producing the swelling that you described.

Was this answer helpful?

View all posts