Swelling after fracture

Patient : Hello, i have a left humerus fracture and after being cast and allowed home i have developed oedema in my legs an left hand, what should i do?
Symptoms:  Swelling,burning throbbing
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. Slight swelling is common after cast application. Make sure that y ou keep moving your fingers. However, you should see your doctor once again just to check that if the cast is very tight causing obstruction to blood flow. Also, get a prescription of anti-inflammatory pain killer from your doctor. I hope it helps. If you have any further query, please ask me. Stay Healthy.