Swelling and severe pain in clitoris

Patient

Q: I have a very swollen and painful clitoris. I have had the swelling for around 5 days. Initially, the pain wasn't much, however, now I can hardly move around because of the severe pain there. I have made an appointment with my doctor but that's still days away. So, could you please tell me what is wrong with me, and if there are any home remedies to ease the pain and decrease swelling until I go to see the doctor. I am sexually active with only one partner, whose only had one partner as well.
Thank you.

Symptoms:  Swelling, sharp pain, difficulty moving due to intense pain.
Doctor