Swelling in the back of my throat for nine months, why?

Patient

Q: For almost nine months now I have had a slight swelling in my throat that is very noticeable by the feeling. It does not hurt but it feels as if someone is pushing my throat in with one finger right under my chin in. I have been to the E.R. three times with an X-Rays twice and a MRI once. All results say that there is nothing blocking the air way or that there is any damaged tissue yet I still feel this day in and day out.

The doctor recently that I spoke with in the E.R. said that I'am breathing fine so Im getting an adequate amount of air but this feeling is terrible. I dont smoke and I seldom drink and I eat pretty well now that I'am on my diet. I do know that I have acid reflux but it isnt severe and my diet has changed that severity to almost null but not diagnosed I havent had a endoscopy. I also know I have allergies but again I'am not diagnosed by an allergist yet. I know I'am allergic to dust and possibly dust mites.

So I dont know what is wrong with me and its so frightening that nothing has been able to curb this feelings I get. The tightness can last's all day and at other times Ive noticed when I come home my throat gets worse. I have had my blood checked and everything turns out fine my liver looks great my bladder everything checks out fine. My cholesterol and blood pressure's are fine, no diabetes either. I dont know what to do to make myself feel normal again. I sleep elivated to prevent acid possibly hitting my throat as one doctor says and im taking an extra strength prescribed anti-acid as needed. I'am also taking Psuedafed for my allergies and that seems to make my throat feel slightly better. I seriously need help, and nobody can even give a clue as to whats wrong with me or what I need to get tested for to find out whats wrong with me. Please guys I need your immediate help, thank you in advance. Oh and im 29 years old male with no none health problems other than the acid reflux and some allergies to dust and maybe dust mites.

Doctor