Swelling in the left lower abdomen

Patient : I have lumps in my stomach on the left hand side down near my hips. I assume they are to do with me going to the toilet because they move, but don't always clear totally when i have been. They seem to be getting bigger and sometimes it helps if i massage them. However i do get pains from them and soetimes it hurts to press my stomach there, please help.
Doctor :   Lumps in the abdomen are can indicate an intestinal disorder. If a lump is present for some period of time and particula rly if it is accompanied by weight loss, anemia, and pain, it needs to be checked by your doctor. Common causes of abdominal lumps include : abdominal hernia, lymph node swelling, Crohn's disease, diverticulosis and in rare cases malignant tumor. Seek your doctor's advice if you feel any abdominal mass or lump. The earlier the under­lying condition is detected and treated, the greater the chances of a full recovery.