Swelling of feet and up to knees are swelling.

Patient : My mother is 65yrs old and her feet all the way up to her knees are swelling
Symptoms:  Swelling and tingling of feet and up to knees
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You should look for cause s of generalised edema such as kidney disease,heart disease,liver disease and hypoproteinemia. You get her heart function test,kidney function test and liver function tests to see the cause. Diabetes status should be looked by blood sugar tests. She should visit a physician. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.