Swelling of the genetals

Patient

Q: I have a bump that developed on my genital it feels more like a swelling should I be worried

Doctor

Thanks for contacting ATD,
If you have experienced a single bump over your genital region especially on the labia and it is not accompanied with any pain and have a cystic feel , then it s probably a bartholin's cyst which is a benign cyst of Bartholin glands in the vestibule.
You must get it evaluated by your physician with a local examination so that other possible causes like carbuncle, folliculitis, wart, or a STD blister may be ruled out.
I hope i have answered your query ,
wishing you good health,
regards