Swelling of the genetals

Patient : I have a bump that developed on my genital it feels more like a swelling should I be worried
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for contacting ATD, If you have experienced a single bump over your genital region especially on the l abia and it is not accompanied with any pain and have a cystic feel , then it s probably a bartholin's cyst which is a benign cyst of Bartholin glands in the vestibule. You must get it evaluated by your physician with a local examination so that other possible causes like carbuncle, folliculitis, wart, or a STD blister may be ruled out. I hope i have answered your query , wishing you good health, regards