Swelling/poor circulation a week after fracture

Patient

Q: My whole foot has swollen a bit and is feeling cold a week after fracturing a toe (not the big one), and I was wondering if this could be due to lack of rest, or whether it could be something else? Also, how can this be remedied/treated? There is no pain present, although there is occasional tingling. Thanks!
EDIT:
The x-rays have been done and I have consulted with doctors, the consensus was to leave it to heal. I am currently wearing a post-op flat soled boot and icing it periodically when I am not at work. However, since the foot is slightly discolored, I do not ice it for too long to allow for bloodflow.

Symptoms:  Swelling, cold feet, tingling, fractured toe
Doctor