Swelling under breast on left side, i am 20 weeks pregnant now.

Patient : I am 22 years old and 20 weeks pregnant for first time. I just noticed swelling under my left breast. Can this be a cause due to a too small bra or is this something dangerous
Symptoms:  Swelling otherwise feel perfect
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. During pregnancy under the hormonal influence the size of the breast increases, so inner wear should be changed accordingly. If the swelling is not associated with pain, redness etc, there is less possibility of infection. If swelling further increases in size or becomes painful, better to consult your doctor once and get examined to find out the possible cause of the problem and take treatment accordingly. Take care.