Swelling under my right arm pit

Patient

Q: Have a knot growing under my right arm pit. Its internal. And appears robe increasing, have any idea of what it could. Be?

Doctor

A:   According to the description of the problem, you seem to be suffering from folliculitis. Folliculitis is the inflammation of the hair folliciles due to tight clothing, shaving or when the pores get blocked. There may also be an underlying infection associated with the folliculitis. Most of the time warm compresses and oral or topical antibiotics (mupirocin) help to resolve the folliculitis. Take care.