Switched BC pills for a month- could my body be getting used to my other one again?

Patient : I have been on Levlite since October 2012. This May, I was given Sronyx instead of Levlite when I requested a new prescription, and I was told that they were both the same. However, going into week two of Sronyx, I began bleeding as if it were a period. I went back in and was given Levlite once more, being told that I should finish the pack of Sronyx before starting on the Levlite once again. When I did, I began bleeding, albeit lighter than the previous month, on week two of the active pills. Now on the fifth day of inactive pills, I spotted lightly yesterday but have no period. Is this normal? Could the Sronyx have messed up my cycle?