Switching birth control with the same dosage and ingredients

Patient : I would like to know my chances of getting pregnant. I've been on birth control pills for 3 years and I was switched from beyaz to fiance and then after four months I was given vestura. I had unprotected sex maybe a week before my due period. When I took the first active period on the Sunday where my cycle was due, my cycle came down. I take my pills everyday at the same time. I am in my second pack which I took the first active pill and my cycle have not came yet. Should I be worried?
Symptoms:  Nausea but I just started the birth control pill Vestura laat month and that is a side effect
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. If you have taken birth control pills as per the schedule with out missing, the possibility of pregnancy is very less. As the contents in your old and new pills are the same, the effect on hormonal levels will be same and this change may not affect the contraceptive efficacy. Vacations in the withdrawal bleeding can be seen while on pills. If you want to rule out the pregnancy please go for urine pregnancy test once. Take care.