Switching from one birth control to another

Patient : Hi, I've been using the Evra Contraseptive patch for the last 2 years and I switched to the pill this week. I took off my patch last week on a wednesday and was on my patch free week, I got my period on a saturday as usual and started taking the pill this wednesday. I'm on my fourth day taking the pill but I've had sex with my boyfriend couple of times during the patch free week and since I started the pill, he ejaculated inside of me every time . Is there a chance I could be pregnant ? Ps. I've been always using the patch correctly.
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you used the patch correctly, it can give protection dur ing the patch-free period also. Usually after shifting to new contraceptive method, a better option is to use additional protection like condoms for one week. Though you didn't use additional protection, as you started the pills on correct time and using as per the schedule, the possibility of pregnancy is less. If you miss next withdrawal bleeding, better to go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy. Take care