Swollen and popping knee when walking

Patient : My knee is swollin and pops when i walk what is this
Doctor :    Repetitive stress injuries (RSIs) are injuries that happen when too much stress is placed on a part of the body, result ting in inflammation (pain and swelling), muscle strain, or tissue damage. This stress generally occurs from repeating the same movements over and over again. Areas most affected by RSIs are the hands, elbows, shoulders, knees, and heels. Symptoms of RSIs include: tingling, numbness, or pain in the affected area,  stiffness or soreness ,feelings of weakness or fatigue in the affected parts, popping or clicking sensation. If you notice any of these warning signs of RSIs, make an appointment to see a doctor. Even if your symptoms seem to come and go, don't ignore them or they may lead to more serious problems. Without treatment, RSIs can become more severe and prevent you from doing simple everyday tasks and participating in sports and other favorite activities. The sooner an RSI is diagnosed, the sooner your body can heal, so be sure to see your doctor if you have symptoms.