Swollen and sore breasts, chance of pregnancy ?

Patient: I have sore breasts currently which is becoming quite a concern. I am sexually active however have not missed my previous period which I just finished 5 days ago. I have also taken two pregnancy tests which came back negative. I usually get sore breasts a week before my period however it has continued through my period and now almost a week after finishing. As I said before just slightly concerned and would like to discard the chance of pregnancy. Also I have never had unprotected sex and always use a condom which has never split as far as I am aware.

Symptoms: Sore breasts, swollen breasts, feeling bloated

Doctor: Hello,If the pregnancy has been negated, then these symptoms form a part of premenstrual syndrome which may mimic pre gnancy and involve sore breasts, nausea, headache, mood swings, lower abdominal pain. These symptoms usually subside with the onset of menses or may subside usually by the end of menses. In some cases due to possible stressors and hormonal changes, it may even extend a week beyond stoppage of menses, so if you have been experiencing pain, then you may take NSAIDS to relieve the pain for a few days and it generally subsides before ovulation.I hope I have answered your query,wishing you good health,regards