Swollen ankle. Should i see my doctor?

Patient : My left knee and ankle feel swollen, but they don't look swollen. Should i go see my doctor?
Symptoms:  Tightness on left leg, been getting light headed and cold sweats.
Doctor :   Hello, The symptoms of tightness of leg of one side with cold sweats and light headedness, indicate a probable diagnos is of hypothyroidism . You may visit your physician for a thyroid profile to look for decreased T3 hormone production in cases of hypothyroidism . This can be easily corrected with supplemental thyroxine. regards