Swollen Armpits with pain on both sides

Patient : I have noticed my armpits looking a little swollen but I'm not sure if its just fat because I gained weight. Recently I've started having pain in one of them.
Symptoms:  Swollen armpits
Pain under armpits
Runny stools
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. The swelling in your armpits with associated pain on one side my in fact due to inflamed ax illary lymph nodes. These swell in response to an infection. Given the fact that you are having loose bowel movements, it is possible that you may have contracted a viral or bacterial gastrointestinal infection. You will need to be examined by a doctor in person along with have a sample of your stool sent for testing for any pathogenic viruses or bacteria. Please see your doctor. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com