Swollen extended belly and bellybutton pain

Q: I woke up a coupld of weeks ago with belly button pain. The area around my bb was tender to the touch and kinda hard. I thought maybe constipatio.. A few days later, after using a susposatory my skin on my belly changed apperance (larger pores and streach marks were puffy) and was hard and lumpy under my belly button. The pain was on both sides on my belly (under the belly button area going toward the pelvic area) Also my upper belly seemed to swell, I was bloated. I used some "senna" brand laxatives and went to the potty a few times, however, the belly pain is still present. Ive tried enemas as well the pain is still on the bottom half of my stomach and sometimes in the top half of my stomach too. The pain seems to move around, but is always tender around the belly button. IT feels like a stabbing pain, if I lay on my side it feels like my belly betton is streatched too far and is going to rip open. Even after I have a bm, my belly is bloated and extended, at times it is so large that my clothing is too tight. YEsterday I had a hard stop on both sides of my upper stomach, under my breasts near the rib cage on both sides. Also today and yesterday I had pain between my shoulder blades (like something was stuck in there).
I am morbidy obese and have panic and anexity attacks. Not to mention I am deathly afrais of going to see a doctor, my blood preassure skyrockets and my pulse races sometimes I hypervenolate. This happens weather I am seeing the doctor or even if I am just taking some to the doctor. Some people call it white coat syndrom, I know it stems from an accident I havd when I was about 8, the ER doctors were not kind at all and put in several hundred stickes without any pain killer or numbing agents after a dog bite that almost took my entire arm off. With every stick I would scream and the dr would just yell for me to shut up, was verry tramatic. but anyway... back to the belly issue... Any ideas of what I should do or what I have? Also, I do not have a primary care doctor, should i just go to the ER room?