Swollen fibrous penis' skin, bad blood flow Peyronie's?

Patient

Q: It's been around 6 months since my penis started to develop these fibrous things in the middle of the body (external). It feels like some of my veins had hardened. It doesn't hurt but sometimes it gives me a weird feeling in my glans. Sometimes, my glans looks just normal; other times, it gets a little white, it's obvious there's something wrong with the blood flow and then when this happens it's not easy to get an erection. After some 'work', though, I can get (and keep) a regular erection and the color gets back to what it always was. Under the glans (inside the body skin), i don't know how to describe it properly, there's a fibrous ring-like thing, it's like a swollen ring around the low part of the glans under the prepuce, or a long lump, I don't know. Again, it doesn't hurt at all, but now I can only see it when erect.
Looking at it, the left side of the penis skin looks swollen, when i retract the foreskin i can notice that clearer; if i do it all the way down the penis inclines to the left. But the right side is also swollen. I know I should have alrealy sought medical help, in fact I have an appointment this week, but since I had decided to see a doctor I became more nervous about it. So I just want to know what you think it could be, even if it's just a guess. Obviously the fear of this being some serious thing (like cancer) is what concerns me the most.
PS: I usually have rough masturbation/sex, in fact everytime after I do that everything gets worse, the swollen , fibrous things, lumps , whatever they are. It's all temporary and then gets back to the "normal" (less severe and not painful) swollen, fibrous conditions. I believe this all started 6 months ago after I started doing that more regularly but I'm not sure of it, and it also happened suddenly, the only progressive symptom was the fibrous things in the "external" part of the skin. 26 y.o.

Symptoms:  Fibrous plaque , swollen skin penis, bad blood flow
Doctor