Swollen foreskin once retracted for 2 days

Patient: Hi there, i want to be circumcised due to having a slightly tight foreskin, so i want to try it out by keeping the foreskin pulled back for a few weeks. after 2 days the foreskin that is bunched up around the head of my penis has become slightly swollen is this okay?

Symptoms: Swelling

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.It can’t be confirmed without really examining the penis, and I suggest you get yourself examined by your physician to confirm the diagnosis. The swelling could be due to the irritation of being pulled back for such a long time, or it could be due to paraphimosis, where the venous flow is blocked leading to further swelling and pain. This is an acute condition needing immediate management.So kindly get yourself evaluated to confirm the diagnosis.Hope this was helpful,Regards