Swollen glands, extreme fatigue could it be mono again?

Patient

Q: Last month I was diagnosed with a chest infection(I had a cough and sore throat) but the antibiotics my doc gave me did not seem to help. In the past two weeks my glands have swelled up(my cheeks and neck) and I feel extreme tiredness all the time. It feels weird to swallow as well. Yesterday I felt dizzy and like I was going to faint. I went to the doc but they said I just need to rest. I have a feeling it could be mono since I had it three years ago and I feel similarly. Please let me know what I should do.

Symptoms:  swollen glands, extreme, fatigue, sore throat, cough
Doctor