Swollen Knee w/pain and fluid

Patient : My knee is swollen and hurts. I didnot fall or injure the knee and no spider bites that I can see. Seems to have fluid on the knee, also. Please advise. Thanks you.
Doctor :   Swelling of the knee could be due to many reasons. It could be part of some viral infections which affects the joints. I t could be arthritis, which is localized and has the signs of infection like swelling, redness and pain. It could be Gout that can cause these kind of symptoms. It need evaluation before we start treating it since the treatment varies from disease to disease. Suggest to consult Physician or Orthopedician.