Swollen left outer labia with a bump inside?

Patient : I have a tender, swollen left labia. it is just on the outside of the labia, not the inside, and upon further investigating noticed a small lump, but it isn't hurting just there. the pain is radiating from there though. i had protected but kind of rough sex two days ago, and was fingered yesterday kind of roughly. What is going on with my left labia? Ingrown hair maybe?
Symptoms:  tender, woke up to pain for the first time this morning, woke up with sharp pain, now it feels just like a bruise. a little lump a little smaller than a pee under the skin, very painful with pressure