Swollen Lymph Node Behind Ear for Prolonged Amount of Time

Patient

Q: Hello!

I have had, what I believe is a swollen lymph node, for about three months now. It is right behind my ear and I would consider it to be movable. I have no other symptoms at all. It almost feels like there are two small ones next to each other. They are both relatively small and haven't seemed to grow in size. Probably no bigger than a centimeter. It is also not red or visible, but others can feel it when I asked them to check for me. It's not painful either. Like I said, there are no other symptoms, but it's causing me a lot of anxiety.
*I also had one on the back of my neck in early July, but it went away after only a week.*
Here is some background info:
-I am a 20 year old female
-I do not smoke
-No serious medical issues
-No allergies that I know of

Here are some things that I feel could be relevant:
-I had an ear infection in the same ear that has the nodes behind it. However, this was back in February and I had a prescription for the infection.

-I had a bad cold in August, but I got the swollen nodes back in July. Was not sure if this could have prolonged the nodes.

-I read that problems with the scalp can cause swollen nodes. Not sure if this accurate, but I do have many scalp problems. I have dandruff which unfortunately can cause cuts/scabs on my scalp. I had a pretty bad cut on my scalp when I noticed the swollen node, but the wound healed so I assumed that it was not in correlation with the nodes.

I will probably end up seeing a doctor very soon to relieve my anxiety. I just wanted to get a opinion on why this could be and how serious it is.

Thank you so much for your time!

Symptoms:  None other than the swollen node/s
Doctor