Swollen Lymph Node for nine moths

Q: Hi I have had a swollen Lymph Node for around 9moths now. I first noticed it in December 2010 and went to my Doctor in Jan 2011 who told me not to worry and gave me some antibiotics (3days worth)... The swollen Lymph Node is till here 9 months later - it is about 1cm in length and 6mm wide and not painful (uncomfortable at times) but stays the same size. I went to the Doctor this past week and got a Sonar, Blood Tests, and a Biopsy...The results will be back this week. My problem is that i'm really stressed after reading all the different (BAD) thing it could possibly turn out to be! I was wondering if you could tell me how worried I should be? Im not showing any of the "common" symptoms of Lymphoma expect for Fatigue and Some Joint Pain.

I'm hoping my test will come back with good news but cant wait another day with this uncertainty hanging over me!