Swollen Lymph Nodes

Patient

Q: A few months ago I had some blood tests ran because my thyroid was(still is, pretty much always has been) enlarged. The results came back that my hematocrit and hemoglobin was high. The doctor ordered a Sed. Rate test which was also high. He never called back since then and there is a 20 minute hold time to make an appointment so I have not gone back.
A week ago I noticed a lump in my neck. Slightly above my collar bone on the left side of my neck. My husband convinced me to go to urgent care tonight and the doctor there said it was a lymph node and felt around my neck and said I had multiple swollen lymph nodes and to be seen if they worsen or do not go away in six weeks.
I have not felt ill in the least in a very long time (aside from fatigue which has been going on for years) Could these swollen lymph nodes some how be connected to those high test results?

Symptoms:  Lump in neck, Fatigue, Unexplained weight gain only in abdominal area, Constipation
Doctor