Swollen lymph nodes and joint problems

Q: Hi,I'm having some health problems for the past few months and I wonder if maybe they are connected. My lymph nodes get swollen every now and then for the past couple of months and the other day I had two on the back of my neck that were really painful.
And also, I'm having trouble with my joints lately. I work in fitness industry so I though maybe it is because of exercising a lot but I'm very careful and still I get a strange strong pain in my left wrist and a lot of pain in my carpals on the same hand. And I started to have some knee problems also, it is popping and locking and stinging inside. Some of other things that have been bothering me lately were headaches, eye nerve pulsing, mood changes and abdominal pain. Could it be that I'm just exhausted and my immune system is weak? Thank you so much for your time and answer!

Symptoms:  - joint pain
-mood swings
- knee problems
- eye nerve pulsing
-abdominal pain
-swollen lymph nodes