Swollen lymph nodes, negative HIV test

Patient : Hi. I should start out by saying I'm a hypochondriac and have very intense anxiety. So in the first week of August I was with someone sexually, although we did not have sex. But we also did not use a condom and there was contact. I looked up symptoms for HIV, again because I'm crazy, and saw that swollen lymph nodes was one of them. So then I began obsessively touching my lymph node on the right side (this was in November) and now it's swollen (about 2cm). I decided to get an HIV antibody test at the end of November which was approximately 100 days/ 3 1/2 months after the incident and it came out negative which relieved me for a little but I kept touching my lymph node. I went to an ENT and he said it was swollen and put me on antibiotics, which I'm currently taking now but it hasn't gone down. I was wondering your opinion. Do you think I caused my swollen lymph node? Should I get retested? I haven't had any sexual contact or risky behavior since that incident.
Symptoms:  Swollen Lymph node
Doctor :   Hello. Thanks for your question. There could be other causes of neck lymph node, other than HIV too ( though HIV can 't be diagnosed by symptoms alone and your HIV report is negative too ) and the commonest causes could be -viral illnesses and Tuberculosis. You don't need to be re-tested for HIV. It might take some to get regressed the size of a lymph-node even after taking antibiotics But you might need an FNAC (fine needle aspiration biopsy) to arrive at a diagnosis. Hope it helps