Swollen neck lymph nodes?

Patient

Q: For months I have been suffering from headsches and tiredness. I have been to any religious and EEG MRI and MRA happening soon after seeing a neurologist.
For the last couple of weeks I have felt like I have had a lump or something in the right side of my neck/throat when I swollow and lose my voice on occasion.
I have felt like it is swollen and lumpy

I don't not feel like I have the flu or a cold I am just tired, have headaches and a tender neck/throat when swallowing, any ideas?

Symptoms:  Tiredness, dizziness, headaches, tenderness when swollowing
Swollen neck lymph nodes?-1
Doctor