Swollen neck lymph nodes?

Patient : For months I have been suffering from headsches and tiredness. I have been to any religious and EEG MRI and MRA happening soon after seeing a neurologist. For the last couple of weeks I have felt like I have had a lump or something in the right side of my neck/throat when I swollow and lose my voice on occasion. I have felt like it is swollen and lumpy I don't not feel like I have the flu or a cold I am just tired, have headaches and a tender neck/throat when swallowing, any ideas?
Symptoms:  Tiredness, dizziness, headaches, tenderness when swollowing
Swollen neck lymph nodes?-1