Swollen, Numb Feet. Sudden onset of Severe Panic attacks

I am concerned for my health because I am a 32 year old who has been very healthy and have developed odd symptoms the last month or two. I am aware I should see a doctor but currently do not have insurance. I will have medical insurance again in approximately 2 months. Until then any help or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

The worst symptom I have developed is SEVERE panic attacks. In the last 45 days I have been in the hospital twice for this. I have never had a panic attack until now. It seems to come out of nowhere and causes SEVERE tremors, tears, shortness of breath, dry mouth, fear and sometimes my legs will give out. It almost seems as if it is constant. It subsides momentarily and then the anxiety returns... approximately 2 times daily I will suffer from a severe panic attack that sometimes limits mky ability to walk.

For several days now, I have had swollen feet, both left and right. They are warm to the touch and there is pain associated with it, although not severe. I would describe it as a constant throbbing, uncomfortable pain. I can almost feel a throbbing up my leg... almost shaky. My feet feel numb.

Could I be pregnant? I have been prescribed and taking as directed Adderall 40MG total per day for the past 4 months or so... Could these symptoms be side effects?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you.