Swollen peehole?

Patient : What kind of infection do I have?
Symptoms:  Pain. Swollen peehole. Smelly.
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. We would a more detailed description of your condition in order to provide you with a more specific cause of your illness. In general, such symptoms as yours are caused by sexually transmitted infections such as gonorrhea or chlamydia. We recommend that you have your genital area examined by a doctor to determine what type of infection you may have in order to be started on the appropriate treatment. Such infections are easily treated with antibiotics, and a full recovery can be expected. Please see your doctor for further evaluation. Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com

Related Q&A

Q: I'm a 32 year old male. I've been experiencing mild urinary retention for the past two weeks that came on suddenly. ...

Q: I was really sick with a stomach bug last week, it really effected my bowels to put it nicely. So much so my butt hol...

Q: I have chronic bladder infection for 6 months. I prescribed pyridium I told one yesterday but I have been having real...

Q: Son 32 has prostititus. Can marijuana use cause bladder infection or prostititus infection

Q: Should I be concerned with a liver panel of an AST 23 and ALT 13. This would give me a 1.8 > AST /ALT which seems to ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon