Swollen testicle

Patient : A pain started in my right testicle about a week ago it only lasted a few seconds every once and awhile but the past few days it has gotten alot worse the testicle is swollen to double the size it is painful to touch when I stand up its very painful but the pain dull s slightly when I lie down. I have been constipated for 2 days and it really hurts my testicle and abdomen when I try to go to the bathroom I also get kidney pain and lower back pain.I also threw up a couple days ago
Symptoms:  Swollen painful tender right testicle. Constipation abdominal pain lower back pain kidney pain