Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Swollen testicles and cant get cock ring off

Swollen testicles and cant get cock ring off

Patient: I have a cock ring stuck around mny scrotum and my testicles have swollento the point that i cannot remove it. my penis is not hard nut my testicles are swollen. what can i do

Doctor: Thank you for your question. This is a medical emergency and we strongly encourage you to go to your nearest emergency d epartment to have this removed by a medical professional. Failure to do so can cut the circulation of oxygenated blood to the scrotum and penis, resulting in ischemia and permanent damage and loss of function. Please go to the emergency department.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com with your medical query.