Ask The Doctor > Pending > Swollen Vaginal Lips along with intense headache

Swollen Vaginal Lips along with intense headache

Patient: Hello. I am 16 years old. And last night was fingered by my boyfriend very hard. Last night it was swollen after. The vaginal lips I think it is called. Right below my clitoris all the way back almost to my ass hole. This morning it is at the same amount of swelling and hurts as much to the touch and even to move. I woke up with a very intense head ache, scaling 8 on a 1-10 scale. And my swollen vaginal lips scale about 10 on a 1-10 scale. I also feel like my abdominal muscles are aching, and my tail bone as well. I have factor five lieden, and I am not sure if having this wrong with me, is bad or has a worse risk because of my disorder.

Doctor: