Symptoms After Running

Q: My partner and I run 3.5 miles every Sunday. According to his "Shealth" (Galaxy5s) it is 98% uphill/downhill, with the last 1/4 mile up our driveway is extremely steep. Time was 28 minutes, 585 calories. This morning temp was 75+.

It's common for me to be very winded with a very high heart rate. Normal resting heartrate is 54 avg.

This morning as usual, I had the nauseating feeling that I usually have, but what was new was that as I was walking circles in the shade cooling off, sounds were suddenly as if they were synthesized. It has been maybe 15 minutes and it hasn't changed?

Symptoms:  sounds are synthesized