Symptoms and Test Results Continually Lead to Unknown Diagnosis.

Patient : I am 16 and am experiencing several different symptoms. I have had stomach problems since a very young age making it hard to eat. As time continued I got depression, anxiety and have started doing compulsive habits. It continually got worse after an allergist revealed I was starting to build up on allergy to dairy food which are the only foods I could eat without my stomach hurting. My stomach problems continued getting worse causing heartburn, nausea, headaches, hot flashes and my weight dropping and gaining. Also I have begun developing symptoms of fibromyalgia having extreme back pain and pain when touched on my sides, wrists, arms, and feet. I was tested for multiple things from auto immune diseases and organ failures and the only results we have found are h. pylori and that I am possibly borderline diabetic. I was put on antibiotics for the h. pylori which I had an allergic reaction to. It is unknown if that is the cause for my stomach pain. After seeing a chiropractor I was told my body was fighting my brain causing my organs to not function as well as they could. I don't fully understand what he meant. He especially worked with my pancreas and liver saying they seem to be shutting down. This seemed to explain the extreme pains I get under my left and right rib that seem to be impossible to cure with any medication. I have seen approximately 7 doctors and none seem to have an answer on how to help. I have been placed on several different stomach medications and antidepressants all barely making any impact. Is there is anything it could possible be or I could possibly test for? Any info can be great help. I just hope to some day I will be able to live without having this to worry about.
Symptoms:  Stomach pains, Headaches, Pain throughout body, Abnormal weight loss/gain, Depression, Anxiety, Nausea, Heartburn