Symptoms beginning Saturday Diarrhea Nausea Abdominal

Patient : Symptoms beginning Saturday Diarrhea Nausea Abdominal pain Dizziness Tuesday Diarrhea Stomach cramps and discomfort Nausea Wednesday Stomach pain Nausea Headache Dizziness Blurred vision Confusion at times Yellowing fingernails Bruising on the left side of stomach Thursday Foul smelling black mucus stools 4-5 Pain in upper abdomen and right side and back Dizziness Sudden urges to have a bowel movement but unable to do so ( this happened after last bowel movement) Yellow fingernails
Symptoms:  Symptoms beginning Saturday
Diarrhea
Nausea
Abdominal pain
Dizziness
Tuesday
Diarrhea
Stomach cramps and discomfort
Nausea
Wednesday
Stomach pain
Nausea
Headache
Dizziness
Blurred vision
Confusion at times
Yellowing fingernails
Bruising on the left side of stomach
Thursday
Foul smelling black mucus stools 4-5
Pain in upper abdomen and right side and back
Dizziness
Sudden urges to have a bowel movement but unable to do so ( this happened after last bowel movement)
Yellow fingernails