Symptoms but no pregnancy

Q: Hi,
For over a month I have had really sore breasts but the past few days they are extremely painful to even touch and my nipples have now become in agony also it hurts for them to be in a bra.
I keep getting a contracting feeling in my abdonmen when im trying to pass stool which is causing me pain & its become more frequent from me going to the bathroom 1-2 a day to now 5-6 times a day.
After having sex with my partner I have had a sore vagina it is extremely inflammed & bled after. Its painful for me to sit down.
Ive done a few pregnancy tests but theyve all come out negative and i think i have trouble concieving anyway as ive got extremely irregular periods having only 1 a year for about 3 weeks.
Im finding myself extremely tired and down in the dumps for over a month also. I can barely be bothered to get out of bed in the mornings.
Please can you help!

Symptoms:  Sore breasts, Pain in abdomen, inflammed vagina inside & out

If you have been experiencing menses only once in a year then it is likely that you may be suffering from PCOS. This has to be evaluated with hormonal profile and an ultrasound to look for hyperandrogenism, hypothyroidism and even polycystic ovaries on ultrasound. The present symptoms you are experiencing are probably due to premenstrual syndrome which presents with headache, nausea, sore tender breasts, mood swings and lower abdominal cramps and indicate that menses are to ensure in few days for the month, but as they have been irregular , it is necessary for you to get evaluated by a physician and if need be placed on oral contraceptive pills for atlas 6 months to regularise your menses and hence the ovulation pattern as well.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,