Symptoms for ten years- Nausea, dizziness, cognitive issues, etc.

Patient

Q: I am writing because I have had symptoms for about 10 years and have been to several doctors who have not been able to diagnose me. I am a 26 year old female. My worst symptoms are constant nausea (that does not seem to be affected by food), fatigue, mental fogginess, memory problems, trouble concentrating, and dizziness. These symptoms all occur almost constantly every day. I also have alternating diarrhea and constipation, and gas, as well as frequent belching. I have seen a gastroenterologist who has done a HIDA scan, upper endoscopy and colonoscopy, as well as stool tests and standard blood tests; all have been negative. My iron is slightly low, but I am not anemic. My LDL cholesterol was slightly high, although my ratio was good. I also have allergy symptoms, but skin and blood tests done by an allergist were negative and I was diagnosed with non-allergic rhinitis. I am going next week for a VNG test to see if the constant popping sound in my ears is related to my dizziness and nausea. Many times when I stand up, I will get extremely dizzy and black out for a second, but I do not actually faint. Because it has been happening for so many years, I am able to compensate for it and will stand still until I regain my vision and balance. I also have an issue with my cervix, when it is touched (either during a gynecological exam or intercourse), I have a very strong response that feels similar to a panic attack. One time I actually passed out. I was told by one gynecologist this is a vasovagal response and isn't all that uncommon, however I have seen a few different gynecologists since then, and none of them have heard of this. I am not sure if this is related to my other symptoms or not, but I wanted to include it just in case. I have frequent headaches as well (usually daily) but they are typically not severe. 

Just to give you a little background, when I was about 16, I decided to gain weight because I was always made fun of for being too skinny (I was 5'6" and around 110 lbs). However, I went about it in the completely wrong way, and gained about 70 lbs in 2 years. A year later, I began counting my calories and working out 5 days a week, and lost 60 lbs in about a year and a half. I have kept it off and have stayed between 115 and 125 lbs for the last 5 years. I have lived a very healthy lifestyle for the past 6 years, eating right and working out between 3 to 5 days every week, but I am not sure if the drastic weight swing may have brought on any of my symptoms. 

At this point, I am not sure what type of doctor I need to see, and what further tests I need. I have been living this way for about 10 years, and I am miserable and need to find an answer so that I can move on with my life. Thank you so much for your time. 

Doctor