Symptoms of Allergy since past 10 days.

Patient

Q: My self and my wife getting itching all over the body since 10 days.nothing like rashes or anything is seen on the skin

Doctor

A:   The symptoms that you are experiencing suggests of an allergic cause. It is difficult to point out the actual source of the allergy and may be due to  pollen , pollution to animals, pet dander, carpets , dust, new clothes , bedsheets etc. I would suggest you to analyze any new item introduced into your home that may be the source of this allergy. In the mean time I advice you to take any antiallergic medication like cetrizine or allegra which will help decrease the allergy symptoms. If you develop symptoms of shortness of breath and wheezing you need to go to the nearest ER immediately.