Symptoms of depression

Patient

Q: Hi, I'm 15 years old and for the past four weeks have been feeling very down. I have had thoughts of suicided and have cut myself before. I find it hard to concentrate at school and have lost interest in many things. I have also lost my appetite severly and feel sad a lot of the time. I wanted to know if these were signs of depression and if I shoud see a doctor. Thank you.

Symptoms:  Thoughts of suicide, self harm, crying a lot, loss of interest in many things, loss of appetite, hard to concentrate, upset or sad most of the time
Doctor