Ask The Doctor > Pending > Symptoms of stopping birth control or pregnancy ?

Symptoms of stopping birth control or pregnancy ?

Patient: I’ve been taking birth control for 3 years but I decided to stop in november. After I stopped I had a period. I had been having sex but the guy never came because it takes him too long and I’d make him stopped. He went inside one time for a couple of seconds with no condom but I made him take it right back out. The last time I had sex was on the 7th of december. My period was suppose to come on the 15th. I took a test on the 15th and it came back negative. I also took a test on the 21st which also came back negative. My nipples are really sore and I’ve have some almost non existent cramping. Could I be pregnant? If not what is going on?

Symptoms: Sensitive nipples. slight cramping.

Doctor: