Symptoms of tetanus after 2 n half yrs of wounds.is it really that?

Patient : About 2 n half years back i had a small accident where I had deep wounds on my leg..I self treated it with anti septics and did not consult it to a doctor but later I got to know that a tetanus injection is to be taken immediatedly after the injury.I had my complete tetanus vaccination in my childhood n now i am 21 yr old n the accident hallnd when I was 19..Initially I had no symptoms so I ignored it n now after 2 n half yrs i was just browsing through the reasons for jaw lock n there i read about the tetanus injection that how much its important to take after a severe injury..but after 2 n half years is it the reason behind my jaw lock problem? If so can anything be done about it now? And in between after a year of the accident I had gone through several blood tests because i was suffering my mild dengue..those reports showed no trace of tetanus. So why is jaw lock happening now after 2 n half yrs? Or is it because of something else?? N will not taking the tetanus injection at that time of the accident lead to anything in the long run? Thank you in advance..
Symptoms:  Jaw lock from the past few weeks